Sometime ago, you have received a weblink by mail to express yourself. Many thnks to all the people who have answered. Usually, as developer, I take some tendencies and trends... and your feedbacks allow me to stay in the main objective : your satisfaction in using AllEvents.
How did you know us ?
82% by websites proposing Joomla extensions, 11% by community websites, 7% by search engines
Design and presentation?
The average notation is 6.76/10.
Less than 45% of you valuate as nice the former design.
Range of products?
The average notation is 7.04 / 10.
The results are very contrasted regarding people valuating the range as good and the ones not satisfied (20% at less than 4 stars).
Ease of finding what you wanted to buy?
The average notation is 6.62 / 10.
The results are very contrasted regarding people finding easily that they want and the ones not satisfied (20% at less than 4 stars).
Clarity of our product descriptions?
The average notation is 6.97 / 10.
I expected a lower notation, documentation is still the poorpart of a component. Finally, only 16% valuate with 4 stars at the maximum.
How likely are you to recommend us to a friend or colleague?
The average notation is 7.14 / 10.
13% of you will not at all recommend (notation 2 or 3) AllEvents. It's the same part than people that only have put 10 as notation (14%). Nevertheless, it is annoying me...
What would you love to see in AllEvents in the future?
We can note (or not) the gap between the current trend and your expectations. Of course, I will need you in the next months to transform these expectations in AllEvents features.
- Form builder : 66%
- Mobile Application : 45%
- New features : 41%
- Autopublishing in social networks : 24%
- Improve knowledge database : 21%
- Automatic translation : 17%
- More supported languages : 10%
Enhancements proposed by some of you:
- Mail sending to all participcants
- Reminder setup some days before the event
- Real relationship with google agenda
Too expensive There is starter version free of charge, I don't understand.
Goback to the former layout it's not possible bacause the former layout was designed for Joomla 1.6 and Joomla 2.5...
Modules are more customizable thank you
The next steps
To do a survey intends to do the trend for the next months.
What is immédiate
- Work about the homepage : lighter, simpler, more complete, the english webpage is renewing regarding the french one (that will change very soon) . It's not a landing page (I am fighting with the designers thta should want make with AllEvents the same thing than a magic capsule.
- Work about the products page all the product). Whatever the component, the module, the plugin, objective is to have a webpage by product. This is the new design of the joomla-extensions webpage.
- Work about the: activation of the self generated webpage of AllEvents. It's available in the dedicated location of AllEvents documentation
You have ideas to improve the menu, the webpage content, feel free tocontact me.
That is in the pipe
AllEventsMagnet will automatically get back your Facebook, Eventbrite, Meetup events as AllEvents events.
A creator of template for the events: Actually, it's very heavy, so few extensions propose this kind of features...
Mail sending, improvement of the communication between the event manager and attendees, reminder are highly requested. The main evolution of AllEvents in 2018 will certainly concern these topics.
Many thanks to you, you are the AllEvents companion during all the Joomla years.